Wing Clipper I Ruler
This ruler will make precisely trimming your flying geese a breeze—a breeze fit for many healthy and identically sized geese. This tool, and the associated Fast Flying Geese construction technique, allow you to make four finished units from five squares. The best part is that each unit is constructed slightly oversized so each can be trimmed to a perfect size with perfect seam placement once the sewing and pressing are complete!
- Ruler size: 5½” x 10½”
- Ten unit sizes from ½” x 1” finished units to 5” x 10” finished units
- Note all sizes on this ruler are based on heights that finish to ½” or whole inch. The heights increase in half inch increments.
- Step by step illustrated instructions, available to download
- Instructions and illustrations for left hand trimming
- Chart for easy conversions of other patterns and designs
- Fine lines for higher accuracy
- Free online videos for constructions and trim down techniques (see below, also on YouTube)